Dear friends and colleagues!
We invite you to participate in the International festival “Baltic Amber Coast”!
The festival will take place on September 22-27, 2019
The program of the festival includes visiting four European capital cities Tallinn-Helsinki-Stockholm-Riga. The city tours are already included in the festival package.
You will have an unforgettable time on one of the cruise ferries of the company “Tallink Silja Line”.
The festival welcomes both groups and individual performers of choreographic, vocal, instrumental and circus genres without any age limit.
The competition program of our festival will take place in Tallinn, at the Cultural Center “Lindakivi”, not far from the “Pirita SPA” hotel we will be staying at.
There will be a gala concert at one of the closed decks aboard the cruise ferry on the way from Stockholm to Riga.
For every 15 participants, a coach may come for free!
Applications should be submitted by June 10, 2019
The cost of the trip for participants from Ukraine:
children – 395 euro;
adults – 445 euro
The cost of the trip for participants from other countries (transportation expenses and insurance not included):
children – 345 euro; adults – 395 euro
The cost includes:
- 2-day stay at the Tallinn hotel «Pirita Spa» (four-bed accommodation); 3 meals a day – breakfasts and dinners at the hotel (buffet style), lunch at a cafe; free admission to the swimming pool;
- Cruise Tallinn-Helsinki (quad cabins, accommodating 4 people);
- Cruise Helsinki- Stockholm (quad cabins, accommodating 4 people);
- Cruise Stockholm – Riga (quad cabins, accommodating 4 people);
- cruise ferries offer 2 meals a day – buffet-style breakfast and dinner
- 1-day stay at a hotel in Riga (lunch + dinner+breakfast);
- City tours of Tallinn, Helsinki, Stockholm and Riga;
- Bus service provided for the time of the program;
- Insurance policy of 30,000 euro;
- Festival fee.
Charitable organization “CF “Kiev Art Time”
+38 095 794 10 68; +38 093 880 98 48; Viber +38 063 150 01 89